SUBMIT FULL PAPER
Authors who have presented their papers are requested to submit their full paper for publication in "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". The Proceedings will be published by "xxxxxxxx". The full paper should be sent to "email@example.com" on or before "xxxxx" "xx", "xxxx". Authors are requested to go through the guidelines carefully and prepare the manuscripts as per the author guidelines and publication policy.
Information to authors for submission of full paper
- All submissions must be in English language and in MS word (.doc or .docx) document only.
- The title should be followed by the name(s) of the author(s) and their affiliations.
- E-mail addresses of all the authors along with telephone numbers and addresses must be provided.
- The manuscript should not exceed 10 typed pages and not less than 8 pages (1.5 line spacing).
- Authors are advised to consult the author guidelines and publication policy (click this link) before submission of the manuscripts. All sections must be numbered as per the preferred style of Springer. The title of the headings and subheadings may however vary depending on whether the manuscript is a review or research article. All manuscripts must have an abstract and list of references. Download manuscript guidelines.
- The authors should also submit the duly filled Publishing Agreement for contributions in collected works to "firstname.lastname@example.org". (Click here to download the document ).
- Photographs included in the manuscript must be submitted as high resolution jpeg format and all graphs should be submitted in MS Excel format, separately along with the manuscript.
- In case of copyrighted materials used in the manuscript, the author must obtain due permission from the original author/source to use such materials. For this the permission has to be obtained in the form. Please click the word icon to download the form. The form should also be submitted along with the manuscript.
- All manuscripts will be peer reviewed and only selected papers will be published.
- All submissions should be made to "email@example.com"